Monday, October 22, 2007

Introducing a New Product Line to Complement Tupperware

I love the way Tupperware helps reduce waste by keeping food fresh longer, and by reducing packaging we send to the landfill!

I recently discovered a new product line to complement the ever popular Tupperware FridgeSmart Containers, and I just had to purchase it to add to my retail selection. The product is a collapsible basket that allows users to reduce the number of plastic and paper bags they use to shop for produce and other groceries.

Of course I had to try it out, like I do with all of the products I sell! I used my basket to collect groceries at the store; then I transported the groceries home in it, where I transferred the produce directly to my FridgsSmart Containers to refrigerate. I didn't pick up a single plastic bag, and I was able to pack a whopping $130 worth of groceries in it! It handled the weight - no problem!


These baskets come in an assortment of colours and are available in 2 sizes. I think they are well priced and I know they are very durable.

These environmentally friendly baskets are:

  • fashionable
  • lightweight
  • foldable
  • waterproof
  • durable

available in 2 sizes:

  • Small - 16" x 9" x 8" $22 ea.

  • Large - 18" x 10" x 9.5" $25 ea.

... or purchase two (one of each size) for $45. You may mix and match colours and patterns.

These nifty urban totes are a fashionable and chic alternative to plastic bags!
They are lightweight and easy to fold - perfect for shopping, picnics, work, outings with the kids or pets... and don't forget they are great for carrying or storing your Tupperware too! Their uses are limited only by your imagination!

They also make great gifts! Give me a call and pop over to see them!

No comments: