Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Darcy's Watermelon Feta Salad

Darcy recently hosted his 1st Tupperware Party... and a very successful party it was! The theme Darcy chose was a blender party of Pina Coladas and Strawberry Daiquiris, that paved the way for a tasty Salmon BBQ. One of the accompanyments was a refreshing Watermelon Salad that fit the warm August evening just right.


I made it for a recent dinner party and it got rave reviews, so I thought you might enjoy the simple recipe. Darcy served his salad in the watermelon bowl that was left after making melon balls with the contents and it looked super, but I love the way in looks in the Large Ice Prisms bowl too!

Darcy's Watermelon Feta Salad

6 cups of watermelon cubes
3-4 oz. Feta Cheese, cubed
1/2 red onion cut into fine rings (I forgot to add it to my salad!)

3 T mint chopped
1/4 cup basil
juice of 1/2 lime


Gently mix all ingredients together and chill until serving time.


Enjoy!


No comments: